Hey 3ST students!

Next Friday March 23, we are going to the 99! It's a reality walkthrough that a group of Christians put on. They take their walkthough all across America and this month they are in Benton! I've been to it a couple of times and it's awesome so I know you guys and girls are gonna love it! Anybody is welcome to come friends as well. It's gonna cost $3.00 per person to get in which is a cheap but awesome way to spend your Friday night. We are gonna leave the church Third Baptist in Malvern at 6:00 on Friday 23 of March so be sure and be on time so you don't miss out! Make sure you eat before you come too b/c we are gonna go straight there and straight back. I will be driving so anyone who wants to can come ride in the VAN! Last thing I hope none of you scare easily and if you do be sure and pack a clean pair of underwear!!! If anybody needs more info on what the 99 is go to http://www.whatisthe99.com/ and it will tell you everything you need to know. Otherwise call me or tell me at church if you need me to spot you some mula (money) for the trip or if you have any questions. Don't miss out on the 99!

See ya there  : o